<Monolith> has been reformed and repurposed! New and improved! Due to recent changes, we are becoming a 25-man guild! With that being said, we
will be merging our two 10-main raid groups together in preparation for Warlords of Draenor.
Current Raid Times:
Main group (25-man):
5:30-8:30pm PST, Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday
Times will vary depending on progression and availability.
Current guild raid progression:
6/6H Mogu'Shan Vaults (10-man)
6/6H Heart of Fear (10-man)
4/4H Terrace of Endless Springs (10-man)
13/13H Throne of Thunder (10-man)
11/14H Siege of Orgrimmar (10-man) (ended 3/10/14)
2/14H Siege of Orgrimmar (25-man)
The officers and guild founders raided in "hardcore" guilds, and decided this atmosphere and play style were not to their liking, so,
as a result, Monolith was born! We like to maintain a friendly and fun atmosphere in our raids, no point in playing a game if you're not having fun, right?
However, we still uphold many of the beliefs of a hardcore progression guild. This includes:
- Properly gemmed/reforged/enchanted gear with the best of each available.
- Trade skills that are good for your class.
- Raid effectiveness
- Reasonable attendance
- And players being able to maximize themselves and focus for each boss attempt. These are basic requirements that should be nothing new to raiders.
Being a raider in <Monolith>, you will be provided with everything you need for raiding (flasks, potions, enchants and repair money, etc.)! All you need to
do is show up for raids, play well, have some key raiding addons (see below), and have fun!
With that said, we are not a "hardcore progression guild." We rarely extend raid times during progression and we don't expect to fight for server firsts.
However, we do expect well-paced progression to come with our raid style - which is short, but effectively spent.
- Deadly Boss Mods
Who we are looking for:
- Players who enjoy raiding and challenge above all else.
- Players who know how to maximize their usefulness to the raid and the guild.
- Players who put raid/guild's needs above personal interest.
- Players who can think for themselves first, and follow directions second.
- We hate all forms of complaining, trolling or general negativity. This applies within and outside of the guild. Respect is important to us.
- Finally, we are looking for players who want to have fun while working on harder content at our own pace.
Who we are NOT looking for:
- Players who want to join just for loot.
- Players who complain that they don't get enough loot.
- Players who leave (the guild) after not getting the loot they thought was theirs.
- **In other words, don't complain about loot.**
What we are looking for:
-We are always recruiting exceptional players of any class. (Depending on our roster, recruits could become back-ups).
**Please apply on our website: http://www.monolith-kilrogg.enjin.com !**
Please post an application or contact Drtybritches, Galone, Zizu, Epcon, or Ndamakong in-game.